IF YOU'VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES, LET'S TALK!
As you may have guessed, we’re not a normal communications firm, so we’re not looking for average communications professionals to join our team either. We’re looking for qualified branding enthusiasts who possess talent, skills and determination that can help set us apart.
We don’t mind if you’re creatively quirky, enjoy editing with a red pen, study the AP style grammar book regularly, or are a social media guru. Actually, it’s people like you who will fit in with us!
Aside from loving the work, we want good communicators with strong work ethics. We want fun, reliable and motivated professionals who understand that the results we achieve for our clients are the reward.
We develop personally, professionally and collectively. We learn from our team members, clients, suppliers and our industry. We learn from our wins and our losses. We apply everything we learn to continue pushing our clients toward success.
We’re always looking for great people to add to our team. Take a look at our job openings, and if you think you’ve got what it takes, let’s talk!
Digital Media Strategist
are looking for a full-time Digital Media Strategist who can leverage data and insights to plan, execute, and report on successful paid digital media programs and campaigns. The ideal candidate has a passion for testing and analytics that is balanced with strong creative instincts as this role will work closely with the digital team and client teams across the agency.
The Digital Media Strategist will lead the implementation of multiple campaigns designed to test creative and build and scale addressable audiences in order to drive measurable results. This position will be heavily focused on social media platforms and the chosen applicant will serve as a go-to-person for social media strategies, plans and insights.
Media Planning - Developing media strategies that include campaign projections, budget allocations, objectives, ad format recommendations and KPIs.
Media Buying & Optimizing - Launching campaigns by loading creative assets into Facebook Business Manager and formatting copy and creative with correct targets and media spend. Monitoring campaigns and providing real-time recommendations to ensure media is spending effectively. Also, analyzing media performance to boost campaigns and deliver on client expectations. The ideal candidate will use critical thinking to develop and execute media plans that ensure appropriate audiences are reached effectively, campaign objectives are being achieved and optimize based on data and then provide the team with points of view on new paid media units and opportunities.
Reporting - Providing overviews of strategic assessment of performance to help shape the data story. Collecting data from completed campaigns and organizing it into reports that can be easily translated by team members and clients alike.
- Working with our internal teams and clients to create and meet objectives. The position requires multitasking and includes working directly with and supporting the Media Director.
- Collaborating with account and creative teams to outline overall media delivery strategies.
o Working with account teams to determine optimal campaign set up- including creative and pixel requirements, campaign goals, content calendars, and reporting formats.
- Monitoring campaign budgets to ensure accurate budget forecasts and media plan KPIs.
- Maintaining expert knowledge of digital media platforms and contributing to agency education and knowledge sharing.
- Four-year degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related degree.
- Two to four years of paid digital media experience.
- Solid experience using Excel to organize and manipulate data to shape stories from results.
- Strong background in social media planning and buying, and experience utilizing Facebook Business manager.
- Strong understanding of digital platforms including Google AdWords and programmatic display. Digital certification and/or Google certified a plus.
- Data driven, self-starter who can manage multiple tasks at once with careful attention to detail.
- Flexibility to occasionally work non-standard hours (i.e. weekends/evenings).
- Experience managing multiple campaigns at once, each with overall monthly budgets of more than $30K.
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset-a creative thinker and assertive problem solver with an analytical mind.
- Professional and enthusiastic collaborator with both team and clients, with the ability to work autonomously and in a team environment.
- Experience in advocacy, utilities, or government agencies a plus, but not required.
- Willingness and ability to learn and do what is needed to see a project through to completion.
Apply for this position
Account Executive (Richmond)
Do you have strong presentation skills, a willingness to learn and thrive in a fast-paced environment, and a “roll up your sleeves, let’s talk strategy” attitude? If so, we want to talk to you.
If you have two-to-three years of agency or related marketing communications experience the ability to multitask and manage account assignments and budgets while maintaining communications between clients, vendors and teams CRA is the place for you!
- Actively participate in developing and managing research, advertising, public relations, social media and digital strategies and efforts.
- Overall account management of multiple projects to ensure campaign needs and client deadlines are met.
- Build and maintain client relationships.
- Manage and present campaign strategies and updates to teams and clients.
- Maintain daily communications with internal teams, clients, partners and vendors providing up-to-the-minute status reports.
- Knowing more about assigned clients and projects than anyone else in the agency.
- Manage and develop content for and engage with audiences on client social media pages.
- Create and manage client email marketing campaigns.
- Write and edit content for client communications.
- Utilize agency and client content management systems, social monitoring and posting software as well as agency project management software.
- Track and maintain client and agency budgets.
- Assist with and manage sales efforts as needed.
- Assist with projects on other client teams as needed.
- At least two to three years of agency or related marketing communications experience.
- Ability to develop marketing communications strategies based on research and analytics.
- Experience managing multiple integrated marketing communications campaigns.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve.
- Proven written communications and presentation skills.
- Proven experience writing for and engaging with audiences on social media and other digital platforms.
- Understanding of and ability to implement digital communications, public relations and advertising strategies.
- Experience in energy, industry, transportation, and/or tourism is a plus.
A bachelor's degree in public relations, advertising, marketing, journalism or a related field is preferred.
Apply for this position