IF YOU'VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES, LET'S TALK!
As you may have guessed, we’re not a normal communications firm, so we’re not looking for average communications professionals to join our team either. We’re looking for qualified branding enthusiasts who possess talent, skills and determination that can help set us apart.
We don’t mind if you’re creatively quirky, enjoy editing with a red pen, study the AP style grammar book regularly, or are a social media guru. Actually, it’s people like you who will fit in with us!
Aside from loving the work, we want good communicators with strong work ethics. We want fun, reliable and motivated professionals who understand that the results we achieve for our clients are the reward.
We develop personally, professionally and collectively. We learn from our team members, clients, suppliers and our industry. We learn from our wins and our losses. We apply everything we learn to continue pushing our clients toward success.
We’re always looking for great people to add to our team. Take a look at our job openings, and if you think you’ve got what it takes, let’s talk!
Account Executive (Richmond)
Do you have strong presentation skills, a willingness to learn and thrive in a fast-paced environment, and a “roll up your sleeves, let’s talk strategy” attitude? If so, we want to talk to you.
If you have two-to-three years of agency or related marketing communications experience the ability to multitask and manage account assignments and budgets while maintaining communications between clients, vendors and teams CRA is the place for you!
- Actively participate in developing and managing research, advertising, public relations, social media and digital strategies and efforts.
- Overall account management of multiple projects to ensure campaign needs and client deadlines are met.
- Build and maintain client relationships.
- Manage and present campaign strategies and updates to teams and clients.
- Maintain daily communications with internal teams, clients, partners and vendors providing up-to-the-minute status reports.
- Knowing more about assigned clients and projects than anyone else in the agency.
- Manage and develop content for and engage with audiences on client social media pages.
- Create and manage client email marketing campaigns.
- Write and edit content for client communications.
- Utilize agency and client content management systems, social monitoring and posting software as well as agency project management software.
- Track and maintain client and agency budgets.
- Assist with and manage sales efforts as needed.
- Assist with projects on other client teams as needed.
- At least two to three years of agency or related marketing communications experience.
- Ability to develop marketing communications strategies based on research and analytics.
- Experience managing multiple integrated marketing communications campaigns.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve.
- Proven written communications and presentation skills.
- Proven experience writing for and engaging with audiences on social media and other digital platforms.
- Understanding of and ability to implement digital communications, public relations and advertising strategies.
- Experience in energy, industry, transportation, and/or tourism is a plus.
A bachelor's degree in public relations, advertising, marketing, journalism or a related field is preferred.
Apply for this position
CRA Film, is focused on telling the stories that matter most to our clients and their intended audiences. We concept, script, produce, shoot, direct and edit videos for all media—from television to social media to websites. And we're looking for a filmmaker to join the team.
If you love all aspects of film, from concept to post production, check out what it takes to be a part of the CRA Film crew.
- Capture high-quality video and audio under the supervision of the Director.
- Edit content as well as manage and organize video and audio files.
- Assist with the technical setup for shoots (lighting, camera angles, microphone placement, etc.).
- Prepare, maintain and keep inventory of gear.
- Collaborate with creative teammates, client services, and senior management.
- A great creative eye for visualizing and shooting concepts.
- Experience shooting high-definition DSLR video.
- Between one and five years industry experience.
- Have a BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Working knowledge of basic lighting principles.
- Ability to with both independently and with creative direction.
- Willing to meet deadlines without sacrificing quality.
- Experience with motion graphics and Adobe After Effects a plus.
- Live near or be willing to move to Charleston, WV.
- A BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
Don't forget a link to your demo reel.
Apply for this position