IF YOU'VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES, LET'S TALK!
As you may have guessed, we’re not a normal communications firm, so we’re not looking for average communications professionals to join our team either. We’re looking for qualified branding enthusiasts who possess talent, skills and determination that can help set us apart.
We don’t mind if you’re creatively quirky, enjoy editing with a red pen, study the AP style grammar book regularly, or are a social media guru. Actually, it’s people like you who will fit in with us!
Aside from loving the work, we want good communicators with strong work ethics. We want fun, reliable and motivated professionals who understand that the results we achieve for our clients is the reward.
We develop personally, professionally and collectively. We learn from our team members, clients, suppliers and our industry. We learn from our wins and our losses. We apply everything we learn to continue pushing our clients toward success.
We’re always looking for great people to add to our team. Take a look at our job openings, and if you think you’ve got what it takes, let’s talk!
Account Coordinator (Richmond)
Do you want to start your career as the next go-to person for CRA's Richmond client services team? If you have the ability to multitask and coordinate account assignments (advertising, public relations, social media and digital activities) all while maintaining communications between clients, vendors and teams, let's talk.
A willingness to learn and thrive in a fast-paced environment, and a “roll up your sleeves" attitude are appreciated. If this is your definition of a good time, we want to hear from you.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong time management skills/well organized.
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, etc.).
- Understanding of and ambition to learn traditional and digital marketing strategies.
- Assist client services team with account work.
- Coordinate day-to-day account assignments within agency.
- Communicate daily with client teams and vendors.
- Provide written reports to client and internal teams.
- Write content for client and agency communications.
- Complete projects correctly and on time.
A bachelor's degree in marketing, public relations, advertising or a related field is preferred.
Apply for this position