IF YOU'VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES, LET'S TALK!
As you may have guessed, we’re not a normal communications firm, so we’re not looking for average communications professionals to join our team either. We’re looking for qualified branding enthusiasts who possess talent, skills and determination that can help set us apart.
We don’t mind if you’re creatively quirky, enjoy editing with a red pen, study the AP style grammar book regularly, or are a social media guru. Actually, it’s people like you who will fit in with us!
Aside from loving the work, we want good communicators with strong work ethics. We want fun, reliable and motivated professionals who understand that the results we achieve for our clients are the reward.
We develop personally, professionally and collectively. We learn from our team members, clients, suppliers and our industry. We learn from our wins and our losses. We apply everything we learn to continue pushing our clients toward success.
We’re always looking for great people to add to our team. Take a look at our job openings, and if you think you’ve got what it takes, let’s talk!
Front End Web Designer
CRA is looking for a Front End Web Designer with both design and coding skills. The position requires excellent people skills as you will work closely with our account, creative and digital teams to concept and create a phenomenal user experience.
We need someone who is innovative, eager to learn and able to deliver quality work. We are interested in candidates who will work full-time out of either our Richmond, VA or Charleston, WV office.
Required Technical Skills:
- Participate actively in team meetings to discuss the client’s business needs and the strategy behind the project.
- Develop sitemaps and wireframes.
- Create website designs that look good, match brand standards and deliver a great user experience.
- Translate mockup designs to clean, reusable code.
- Help enhance and maintain existing websites.
- Promote usability best practices.
- Work on concurrent projects and meet assigned deadlines.
Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
Desired Personal Skills:
- Proven experience with responsive design (mobile first approach).
- Proficiency with UI frameworks (bootstrap) and CSS preprocessors.
- Working knowledge of source control.
- Proficient with design tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, etc.)
- Knowledge and ability to implement smart modern web standards including accessibility and usability.
- Ability to test functionality and perform quality assurance (cross browser testing).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong ability to build relationships; excellent listening skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Desire to thrive in a team environment.
- Ability operate independently and get things done.
- Familiarity with ASP.NET.
- Experience working with client projects in an agency-like setting.
Apply for this position