IF YOU'VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES, LET'S TALK!
As you may have guessed, we’re not a normal communications firm, so we’re not looking for average communications professionals to join our team either. We’re looking for qualified branding enthusiasts who possess talent, skills and determination that can help set us apart.
We don’t mind if you’re creatively quirky, enjoy editing with a red pen, study the AP style grammar book regularly, or are a social media guru. Actually, it’s people like you who will fit in with us!
Aside from loving the work, we want good communicators with strong work ethics. We want fun, reliable and motivated professionals who understand that the results we achieve for our clients is the reward.
We develop personally, professionally and collectively. We learn from our team members, clients, suppliers and our industry. We learn from our wins and our losses. We apply everything we learn to continue pushing our clients toward success.
We’re always looking for great people to add to our team. Take a look at our job openings, and if you think you’ve got what it takes, let’s talk!
Account Executive (Richmond)
CRA is seeking a talented individual to join our Richmond, Va., team as an account executive. The preferred candidate will have at least two-to-three years of agency or related marketing communications experience; the ability to multitask and manage account assignments and budgets while maintaining communications between clients, vendors and teams.
Strong presentation skills, a willingness to learn and thrive in a fast-paced environment, and a “roll up your sleeves, let’s talk strategy” attitude are appreciated. If this is your definition of a good time, we want to hear from you.
- At least three-to-five years of agency or related marketing communications experience.
- Ability to develop marketing communications strategies based on research and analytics.
- Experience developing and implementing successful social media and digital communications campaigns.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve.
- Proven written communications and presentation skills.
- Proven experience writing for and engaging with audiences on social media and other digital platforms.
- Understanding of and ability to implement digital communications, public relations and advertising strategies.
- Experience in energy, industry, transportation and/or tourism a plus.
A bachelor's degree in marketing, public relations, advertising or a related field is preferred.
- Actively participate in developing strategies for and managing research, advertising, public relations, social media and digital strategies and efforts.
- Overall account management of multiple projects to ensure campaign needs and client deadlines are met.
- Build and maintain client relationships.
- Manage and present campaign strategies and updates to team and clients.
- Maintain daily communications with internal teams, clients, partners and vendors providing up-to-the-minute status reports.
- Knowing more about assigned clients and projects than anyone else in the agency.
- Create and manage client email marketing campaigns.
- Write and edit content for client communications.
- Utilize agency and client content management systems, social monitoring and posting software as well as agency project management software.
- Track and maintain client and agency budgets.
- Assist with and manage sales efforts and needed.
- Assist with projects on other client teams as needed.
Apply for this position